- Are you getting the answers you need?
- Are you harnessing your local business network to help?
- Are you looking to get more from your business?
As businesses owners, we understand the frustrations you face when starting, owning and running a business. Small Business Connect (SBC) is a network of local businesses working together to help you get what you need for your business. At the same time, you share with others and help them.
Small Business Connect is a grassroots organization founded by 5 local business owners last September to offer FREE networking, education and mentoring opportunities to both new and not so new small businesses. The founders, who donate time and resources to maintain the group. SBC fills a need for entrepreneurs to share and learn from other businesses without the sometimes prohibitive cost of joining a networking group in their efforts to build trust and reputation.
To be a networking resource for new and small business owners in Barrie and beyond.
- Offer a supportive place to ask questions, offer insight and participate in your local business community.
- Offer weekly meetings FREE of charge to small business owners.
Founders and current SBC leadership group include:
- Debbie Ouellet – EchelonOne Consulting
- Sinda Simpson – ESS Direct
- Patricia Dent – Inciteful Solutions
- Shane Serra – WSI Optimized eSolution
PLUS we added a great addition to our Administration Team:
- Sarah Taylor – Taylor Media Promotions
- Patti Smith – Awesome Wealthy Women International
- Doug Jernigan – Your Brian is a Border Collie
- Terry Coles – TPI Travel International
Growing beyond Barrie
We welcome inquiries for businesses and individuals who would like to host FREE networking events with SBC meeting outlines. Contact us to learn more.